Saturday, May 19, 2012

How to Remove Permanent Hair Dye Without Bleach!

Lately I have been dealing with an issue that I have dealt with many times before. It is a common occurance for those retro types who cant decide if they're a Marilyn or a Bettie. The issue, How to get black permanent hair dye out of your hair without bleach! I'll admit, that there isn't really a perfect solution, but there are a bunch of things you can try.


Things to try in order from most to least effective:


1. Color Opps ($13 at CVS)
2. Loreal Hair Dye remover
3. random combinations of vinegar, baking soda, lemon juice and olive oil
4. Clarifying shampoos (Prell, Head and shoulders...)
5. Sun In spray

This is my hair after my first application of color opps. I naturaly have blonde hair and have been dying it black for nearly 2 years.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura, You have had a productive day on the blog. Good for you. And, thank you for all this wonderful information... hair looks fab!
    Love, Barbara. :)

    ReplyDelete