Monday, May 14, 2012

How much do I love Audrey Hepburn! Everything about her is amazing and I someday hope to be as calssy, beautiful, funny, stylish and talented as she was.

Since yesterday was Mother's Day, I am going to make that statement about all the women in my life who truely have been wonderful. My mom isn't here with me anymore, but I can't even imagine who I would be today if it weren't for her influence when i was young. My mother is the most classy, elegant, beautiful and strong person I have ever known and I hope that I can live up to everything that she was. Also, Kathy and Barbara, thank you for everything. I don't know where I would be without everything you have done for me. Thank you for all your wisdom and advice, comfort and help through everything. I love all my moms!

No comments:

Post a Comment